We need Site Engineer Civil for our Projects in Dubai.
Job Location - Dubai
- Engineering Degree (Civil )
- 5-6 Years matching experience in Civil Construction / Building Construction / infrastructure / Villa construction projects.
- Well-versed in all construction methodologies and procedures
- Preferred Local in UAE.
Job Responsibilities :
1. Proper study of project related documents such as agreement, BOQ, approved materials details, shop drawings etc, Before starting the project.
2. Understanding the safety procedures of each individual main contractor before starting the new project.
3. Coordinate with the respective project engineer, projects coordinator , PM.
4. Maintain proper documentation System of the projects he is following for smooth functionality of the projects.
5. Confirms adherence to construction specifications and safety standards by monitoring project progress; inspecting construction site; verifying calculations and placements.
6. Preparation of monthly material requisition.
7. Providing work done details to QS along with the supporting documents and follow up for the monthly invoice Submittal regularly.
8. Provide work done details of subcontractors to release their PCs on time.
9. Providing program/ Schedule to the respective foremen /charge hands.
Education Qualification 1: Bachelor of Technology/Engineering (B.E./B.Tech.)
Company Industry : Construction / Civil Engineering
Functional Area : Site Engineering / Projects
Disclaimer: Jobs4gulf.com is a platform to bring Jobseekers & Prospective Employers / Recruiters together. Applicants are advised to research the bonafides of Employers / Recruiters Independently. We do not endorse requests for Money payments and strictly advise against sharing personal or Bank accounts information. If you suspect any Fraud activity, Please Email us immediately.